English Lessons- Please find your Week 2 self- isolation lessons activities below.
- Can you recognise exclamations? Watch the video and complete the quiz online https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/z8x6cj6/articles/z3dcmsg
- Can you use capital letters, full stops, question marks and exclamation marks correctly? (choose p2, 3 or 4 depending on your child's ability)
- Can you use what you know to identify different sentence types?
- Can you use subordinating conjunctions, 'because, when, that, if'?
- Can you begin to use the language singular and plural?
You may wish to ask your child to also keep a 'self- isolation' diary during this time for them to practise their use of handwriting, spelling, capital letters and full stops while at home.