This week in literacy we were going to be reading ‘Little Red Riding Hood’. Don’t worry if you don’t have the story there are lots of versions on youtube or twinkl:
Here are some activities you could do:
- Listen to the story of Little Red Riding Hood.
- Act out the story – finding props around the home to help you out.
- Re-tell the story to someone in your house.
- Use the pictures of the story to sequence it – putting them in order.
- Use the pictures of the story to put them into the correct pile – beginning, middle, end, problem and solution.
- Write about your favourite part of the story.
- Make a wanted poster for the big bad wolf!