Number – Place Value
· Identify, represent and estimate numbers using different representations.
· Find 10 or 100 more or less than a given number
· Recognise the place value of each digit in a three-digit number (hundreds, tens, ones).
· Compare and order numbers up to 1000 Read and write numbers up to 1000 in numerals and in words.
· Solve number problems and practical problems involving these ideas.
· Count from 0 in multiples of 4, 8, 50 and 100
Number – Addition and Subtraction
· Add and subtract numbers mentally, including: a three-digit number and ones; a three-digit number and tens; a three digit number and hundreds.
· Add and subtract numbers with up to three digits, using formal written methods of columnar addition and subtraction.
Estimate the answer to a calculation and use inverse operations to check answers.
· Solve problems, including missing number problems, using number facts, place value, and more complex addition and subtraction.
Number – Multiplication and Division
· Count from 0 in multiples of 4, 8, 50 and 100 Recall and use multiplication and division facts for the 3, 4 and 8 multiplication tables.
Write and calculate mathematical statements for multiplication and division using the multiplication tables they know, including for two-digit numbers times one-digit · numbers, using mental and progressing to formal written methods.
Solve problems, including missing number problems, involving multiplication and division, including positive integer scaling problems and correspondence problems in which n objects are connected to m objectives.