Is life a journey?
- A focus on the people of God gathered in Christ, united in the journey of faith, in care for one another, in sharing their story and in celebration.
Listening & sharing
What’s so important about listening and sharing?
- A focus on the invitation to know Jesus, to live in communion with him and with one another.
What makes some people give everything for other people?
- A focus on Jesus’ loving self-giving on the cross, the Father’s love that raises him to new life and the challenge to Christian’s to follow Jesus’
What makes a house a home?
- A focus on life as a gift, myself as a unique and loved creation, the creative love and care that can be expressed in family groups.
Why make promises?
- A focus on the call to belong, the creative potential that belonging develops; and Baptism and Confirmation, sacraments of the gift of God’s life and friendship.
Are visitors always welcome?
- A focus on the capacity for entering into loving relationships and the perfect gift and revelation of God’s love, Jesus, born of Mary, born as one of us.
Social and Emotional- To describe and give reasons how friendships make us feel happy and safe.
Physical- To describe and give reasons why friendships can break down, how they can be repaired and strengthened.
Spiritual- To celebrate the joy and happiness of living in friendship with God and others.